Che si dice a Cossonay ? il topic

L'area principale del Forum, dedicata alla storia e alla musica del famoso complesso di rock progressivo.

Postby Rael Matrix » 26 Apr 2007, 05:06

Foto del 25 aprile
Domanda a Phil: Come avete scelto la setlist?
Risposta: Ci sono i brani che il nostro pubblico si attende.
Poiche' e' probabile che sara' il nostro ultimo tour, sceglieremo brani mai suonati dal vivo.
Domanda a Mike: Che novita' ci saranno nel tour?
Risposta: Utilizzermo MOLTI schermi giganti e verranno proiettati film originali MAI visti prima
Domanda a Mike: dopo il tour comporrete materiale per un nuovo album?
Risposta: non credo, e' un lavoro molto "pesante"
Last edited by Rael Matrix on 26 Apr 2007, 05:11, edited 1 time in total.
Rael Matrix
Lamb
Lamb

Postby Salmacis » 26 Apr 2007, 10:29

Domanda a tutti e tre: Allora cosa vi "riunite" a fare?[J-,]
- Le ho lette le FAQ, tranquilla.
- Quindi il tuo ignorarle bellamente รจ intenzionale?
Salmacis
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Postby Dalex_61 » 26 Apr 2007, 13:50

...tanto pi che Mike Rutherford, intervistato su eventuali nuove composizioni, stato molto pi possibilista. Boh? [:-I]
Dalex_61
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Postby stevieray » 26 Apr 2007, 15:40

ma sono dichiarazioni ufficiali?
the night is always bright on Broadway...
stevieray
England Seller
England Seller

Postby Rael Matrix » 26 Apr 2007, 16:12

quote:
Originally posted by stevieray

ma sono dichiarazioni ufficiali?

traduzione dal francese all'inglese del giornale Tribune De Geneve:

The peaceful city of Vaud of Cossonay accomodates, two weeks during, the British group Genesis, whose European round will pass by Bern on June 17. The musicians chose to prepare the programme of their estival concerts with two steps of the residence of Phil Collins.

Cross interview of the famous singer and beater and the bass player Mike Rutherford, with the bar of the aula where are held the repetitions. Chester Thompson, Tony Banks and Daryl Stuermer are not far.

Your last round goes back to 1992-93. Phil "officially" had left the group in 1996. How the desire of rejouer together on scene did materialize?

Mike Rutherford: Even if we had separated as a group, we always remained friendly. Rejouer together, one spoke about it for a long time. This time, that seems to us to be right the good moment.

Your career covers three decades, of the hundreds of hours of music... How did you choose the pieces which you will play?

Phil Collins: There are the songs which we must play because our public awaits them. As it is probable that it will be our ultimate round, we also will choose pieces which we never played on scene...

The popular success which is announced for your round, the return of other great groups like The Police, how explain you that?

Mike Rutherford: We come from one time when it was easier, with good pieces, to make a long career. It is what is useful to us. Today all goes so quickly, the tastes, the heads change, the world is burst much more than before. Therefore the groups which grew in the Seventies could settle pareillement in the spirit of people.

Do you find the energy of ten years ago?

Mike Rutherford: It returns very quickly, once the repetitions are connected, the desire is there and the pleasure too.

Phil Collins: I it rote a little with the battery. It is as if I tried to become again the type which I was it y 15 or 20 years. However I do not play any more like that. Today I am more a type-setter who is pressed on the piano, that a beater.

There are no also unplayable pieces today, because too much dated?

Phil Collins: It is true. One immediately realizes, almost instinctively, if a song does not function on scene. One can also rearrange a few pieces, but it should be paid attention, because the public is in spite of very inclined initially awaiting a faithful restitution of what it knows.

In addition to a few pieces "surprised", which do you prepare for this round?

Mike Rutherford: We will miserons much on the giant screens, which will be numerous, and on which will be projected small very original films. It is an immense work, but the young scenario writers to which we entrusted this work make a superboulot.

Will you recover to write music together?

Mike Rutherford: The desire for recomposing music the three (Phil Collins, Tony Banks and Mike Rutherford, note) is there, but I do not think that we want really to take on board us in the recording of an album. It is a rather long and heavy project.

What represents this round for you?

Phil Collins: It is not a round of good-bye, as when I made, in solo, my "Farewell Tour". In this case, we had already left!
Rael Matrix
Lamb
Lamb

Postby Duke of Mar » 26 Apr 2007, 16:59

Ribadisco: quando si parte? [:D][;)]
"Ripples never come back"

"Tutti noi duri, in fondo, siamo sentimentali senza speranza" Raymond Chandler
Duke of Mar
Lamb
Lamb

Return to Genesis