Tidworth Festival cancellato! Tutti da Peter !

Spazio dedicato alla carriera dello storico cantante del gruppo, ora impegnato nella produzione e promozione di suoni provenienti da tutto il mondo.

Tidworth Festival cancellato! Tutti da Peter !

Postby Rael Matrix » 21 Jul 2009, 14:35

Community Dynamix Ltd è la società che ha organizzato il "Tidworth Festival 2009" ma le prevendite non sono state sufficienti a coprire le spese. Risultato: non ci sono nemmeno i soldi per rimborsare i biglietti. Dunque: festival cancellato, società in amministrazione controllata, nessun rimborso dei biglietti. Questo il comunicato stampa di ieri:

Baz Reilly Chairman of Community Dynamix Ltd said “We are all devastated! Lots of people have bought tickets in advance but unfortunately the sales did not cover the outlays. The aim of the festival was to generate funds for local schools and community projects. I would like to express my thanks to all the sponsors and people throughout the community who have strived to make the festival a success. As a direct result of this we are aware that people including, sponsors, suppliers and ticket purchasers will be out of pocket. Words cannot express our sincere regret."

www.tidworthfestival.info

Peter con un comunicato stampa di oggi annuncia che i biglietti per il festival di Tidworth saranno accettati al WOMAD 2009 nel prossimo weekend al Charlton Park.[;)]

Following the announcement that the Tidworth Festival has sadly been forced into administration and is unable to refund ticket holders, the organisers of the WOMAD festival, which is taking placein Wiltshire this weekend have stepped forward and invited people who have tickets for the Tidworth event to come to WOMAD instead for no extra charge.
The WOMAD offer would enable holders of Tidworth Festival tickets to exchange them for a day pass on either Saturday or Sunday. As the WOMAD festival is also trying to raise money for Co-founder Peter Gabriel’s charity “Witness” people who take up this offer will be invited to make a voluntary donation of £10 to Witness.
Last edited by Rael Matrix on 21 Jul 2009, 14:36, edited 1 time in total.
Rael Matrix
Lamb
Lamb

Return to Peter Gabriel