PG live in TV il 21 agosto 2010

Spazio dedicato alla carriera dello storico cantante del gruppo, ora impegnato nella produzione e promozione di suoni provenienti da tutto il mondo.

Postby Rael Matrix » 13 Aug 2010, 16:13

Peter Gabriel TV Special Announced
08/13/2010

Peter Gabriel will be the first guest on the new Guitar Center Sessions TV special. Here are the details: Guitar Center have partnered with Collective Media and DirecTV for Guitar Center Sessions, a new television special featuring exclusive performances and intimate conversations with revered musicians.
Hosted by Jason Bentley, KCRW's Music Director and host of Morning Becomes Eclectic, Guitar Center Sessions' first episode features the iconic Peter Gabriel, fresh off of the release of his critically-acclaimed new album "Scratch My Back" and sold-out world tour.

The show premieres August 21st on DirecTV's The 101 Network (channel 101) at 9PM ET/PT in 2D hi-definition and is currently airing in 3D on DirecTV's new 3D channel, n3D (channel 103). A sneak preview of the show can be seen at www.guitarcenter.com/sessions.

To celebrate the launch, Guitar Center and Peter Gabriel are offering a free download of Gabriel's "Here Comes the Flood," a rare and special take on the classic hit as performed on the forthcoming show. The download is available at www.guitarcenter.com/sessions.

Continuing its commitment to inspiring musicians, Guitar Center Sessions is filmed in front of a live audience, primarily consisting of music students, giving them a rare peak inside the minds of today's most influential artists. Each episode is filmed at the world famous Guitar Center Hollywood Vintage Room, providing an ideal environment for unveiling the inspiring stories, techniques and characteristics that define each of the episodes' artists. Home viewers and attendees alike will hear first-hand accounts from each artist about their personal and musical journeys and the influences that molded them into the icons they have become.

"With Guitar Center Sessions we feel that we've created an opportunity that will inspire and help musicians," said Dustin Hinz Director of Music and Entertainment Marketing for Guitar Center "For the show it was key that we create an intimate environment where musicians could truly learn from Peter Gabriel--how he works and what inspires him. The audience, along with the setting and the amazing music mind of host Jason Bentley makes this a unique television experience geared towards helping musicians become better at their craft."

Guitar Center Sessions on DIRECTV is an extension of Guitar Center's ongoing music education based initiative of the same name. The program features informative, provocative panel discussions and hands-on tutorials for musicians and provides them with the chance to gain insight and knowledge from their heroes in a comfortable and intimate setting.

Lien Guitar Center :
http://gc.guitarcenter.com/sessions/

Here Comes The Flood (download) :
http://www.petergabriel.com/guitarcenter/
Rael Matrix
Lamb
Lamb

Postby Phoberomys » 24 Aug 2010, 08:02

"Che cosa accomuna i Genesis ai Black Sabbath? Il fatto che per un certo periodo entrambi i gruppi, come cantante, hanno avuto Dio" - Langres Livarot.
Phoberomys
Lamb
Lamb

Postby andreariderelli » 24 Aug 2010, 09:00

denghiù!
ciao! [ ...andrea riderelli... ]

...auch kleine Dinge können uns entzücken, auch kleine Dinge können teuer sein...
andreariderelli
Foxtrotter
Foxtrotter

Postby andreariderelli » 25 Aug 2010, 06:37

bellissimo!
ciao! [ ...andrea riderelli... ]

...auch kleine Dinge können uns entzücken, auch kleine Dinge können teuer sein...
andreariderelli
Foxtrotter
Foxtrotter

Postby Phoberomys » 25 Aug 2010, 06:53

Già, meraviglioso, stupendo, fenomenale! [8:-x]

Lo scrivo a scatola chiusa (noi di Al Gabriela abbiamo lo nostre - legittime - certezze [^][;)]) perché ZIO BERSANI [!:-!] da un po' lo scaricaggio va a carbonella: il mio simpatico provider sta limitando (illegittimamente) l'accesso alla banda pitupì.

Ma oggi passo a Fastuèbb. Oh. ECSNF.
"Che cosa accomuna i Genesis ai Black Sabbath? Il fatto che per un certo periodo entrambi i gruppi, come cantante, hanno avuto Dio" - Langres Livarot.
Phoberomys
Lamb
Lamb

Postby Stefynik » 25 Aug 2010, 06:56

quote:
Originally posted by Phoberomys

Sul torrente, in DVD

[...]
[:)]

Ci provo subito! grassie [:)]
Stefynik
Nursery Crymer
Nursery Crymer

Postby marco » 25 Aug 2010, 08:12

Sì va bè,ma canta sempre le solite canzoni.............[;^(]

...ormai le ho sentite in tutte le salse,bastaaaaa!
perchè invece non cimentarsi in altre canzoni acustiche,con il repertorio che si ritrova.....

Wallflower in versione acustica....
Washing of the water....
Hundrum......
Mother of violence........
San Jacinto tìè.......

finisco qui!?[;)][:)]
marco
England Seller
England Seller

Postby Phoberomys » 25 Aug 2010, 16:45

U belìn, davvero, che noia che barba, che barba che noia: sempre tartufo bianco, sempre champagne... [:p]

Finalmente ho finito il download (dopo che inizialmente l'avevo iniziato e continuamente l'avevo continuato - duh! [:D]) e lo sto guardando mo': alla domanda su qualle delle canzoni sia stata la più difficile da arrangiare per SMB, risponde "In the Cage" [:0]
Poi si corregge subito: "My Body is a Cage!" - ma alla faccia del lapsus! [:-D]
Phoberomys
Lamb
Lamb

Postby Stefynik » 29 Aug 2010, 07:20

Bella questa! Mi piacerebbe proprio vederla!
Ma non c'è verso di riuscire nemmeno ad iniziare a scaricare il file... manco dà un segno di vita! con tuttele prove che ho fatto sono riuscita a scaricare solo un live a Londra di SMB e stop -__-

ma voi come caspita fate??

Cia'
Stefynik
Nursery Crymer
Nursery Crymer

Postby laviolettinadeigenesis » 29 Aug 2010, 13:47

quote:
Originally posted by Phoberomys
: alla domanda su qualle delle canzoni sia stata la più difficile da arrangiare per SMB, risponde "In the Cage" [:0]
Poi si corregge subito: "My Body is a Cage!" - ma alla faccia del lapsus! [:-D]

Grande Peter![8:-x][:D]
La poesia è una pittura che si muove e una musica che pensa.

....why don't you touch me,
why don't you touch me, touch me now, now, now, now, NOW!!!!!

SENZA GENESIS, NOI NON SAREMMO.
laviolettinadeigenesis
England Seller
England Seller

Return to Peter Gabriel