Paul Carrack - Your own special way in cd single

Bassista e chitarrista dei Genesis fin dagli albori del gruppo, ora alla testa di un suo nuovo complesso. Scrivete qui i messaggi a lui dedicati.

Paul Carrack - Your own special way in cd single

Postby theknife » 13 May 2008, 20:51

Paul Carrack Announces New Single, Album, and Up-Coming European Tour

Paul Carrack has revealed that he has been busy working on a new solo album which is tentatively scheduled for release in the autumn of 2008 to coincide with an extensive UK tour. It is stated that as many as 30 dates have already been booked for Europe and will be announced shortly. Among the new recordings is "Ain't No Love In The Heart of The City" which Paul recorded in Nashville, Tennessee with acclaimed producer Peter Collins. The track includes a horn section, strings, and is reportedly a really lush all-around production. The single is expected to be released as soon as June or July. Carrack reports that the CD single will include non-album Carrack tunes like "If you Believe In Me" from the Sharon Stone film Beautiful Joe, and his re-working of the classic Genesis song "Your Own Special Way" as heard on Steve Hackett's Genesis Revisited (also released as Watcher of The Skies: Genesis Revisited in North America). More news on the single, album, and tour should follow soon.
Last edited by theknife on 13 May 2008, 20:51, edited 1 time in total.
Tell me my life is about to begin, tell me that I am a hero, promise me all of your violent dreams light up your body with anger
theknife
Lamb
Lamb

Return to Mike Rutherford - Mike & The Mechanics