interviste a Steve e ad Ant su "the waiting room"

L'angolo dell'indimenticato chitarrista degli esordi, oggi musicista di nicchia e oggetto di culto presso il suo pubblico, a lui fedelissimo sebbene non si sia mai esibito dal vivo.

Postby theknife » 08 May 2008, 20:52

You can also read new interviews with Steve Hackett and Anthony Phillips on Hewitt's Genesis related fan site, The Waiting Room. The Hackett interview was done to promote his latest release, Tribute, and Phillips' interview is done to promote his new album, Wildlife, and his new 2-CD remasters of The Geese & The Ghost, 1984, and Wise After The Event which were just released in Europe this year.
Tell me my life is about to begin, tell me that I am a hero, promise me all of your violent dreams light up your body with anger
theknife
Lamb
Lamb

Postby Tommy Banks » 09 May 2008, 10:27

quote:
Originally posted by theknife

You can also read new interviews with Steve Hackett and Anthony Phillips on Hewitt's Genesis related fan site, The Waiting Room. The Hackett interview was done to promote his latest release, Tribute, and Phillips' interview is done to promote his new album, Wildlife, and his new 2-CD remasters of The Geese & The Ghost, 1984, and Wise After The Event which were just released in Europe this year.

C'รจ un link?
Mi pare che sia solo on line la rivista,o no?
Tommy Banks
Lamb
Lamb

Postby Tommy Banks » 09 May 2008, 10:39

Grazie!
Tommy Banks
Lamb
Lamb

Postby Dalex_61 » 10 May 2008, 13:03

Interviste molto interessanti. Grazie, Rael Matrix! [:)]