Grandissimo Emerson!

Un'area dedicata all'esplorazione dell'universo musicale in genere, e degli altri protagonisti del rock progressivo in particolare.

Grandissimo Emerson!

Postby Tommy Banks » 22 Sep 2010, 11:38

Da lacrime agli occhi...
Dal suo disco del 2008...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9bircct ... playnext=1
Tommy Banks
Lamb
Lamb

Grandissimo Emerson!

Postby Starless74 » 22 Sep 2010, 11:50

Quando ci si mette, Emo è sempre Emo... [^]

...'tacci sua.
Ripples never come back.
Starless74
England Seller
England Seller

Grandissimo Emerson!

Postby Moonhead » 22 Sep 2010, 14:27

Chiamarlo Emo fa' un po' brutto... [;)][:D]
Pero' il grande Keith ha ancora tonnellate di classe![8:-x]
La violenza non raggiunge mai la dignita' di ideologia, anche quando cerca giustificazioni in asserite necessita' rivoluzionarie: essa e' sempre e comunque urgenza di potere, esibizione individualista. (cit. Faber)
rockprogressive.it
in floyd we trust

Ma la sai usare, vero?
Moonhead
Lamb
Lamb

Grandissimo Emerson!

Postby Tommy Banks 93 » 22 Sep 2010, 16:15

Grande Emerson in un brano piacevolissimo.[;)][;)]
Tommy Banks 93
Nursery Crymer
Nursery Crymer

Grandissimo Emerson!

Postby GuardianMagog » 24 Sep 2010, 14:10

Ma è la prima volta che sentite parlare di questo capolavoro o già lo conoscevate ?
GuardianMagog
Foxtrotter
Foxtrotter

Grandissimo Emerson!

Postby steve » 14 Oct 2010, 03:42

grandissimo... ma allora si è ripreso da quel problema alla mano che lo costrinsero a uno stop qualche anno fa...
C'è chi vuole la destra... chi la sinistra... e chi vorrebbe semplicemente un'Italia più giusta... io voglio un'Italia più giusta... e tu?

Meglio andare incontro a un'alba anzichè inseguire un tramonto...
steve
Nursery Crymer
Nursery Crymer

Grandissimo Emerson!

Postby theknife » 14 Oct 2010, 10:05

si era ripreso...tant'è che dopo la storica reunion a tre all'high voltage festival lo scorso luglio aveva in programma una tournèè mondiale con il solo lake in acustico...senonchè tutto è saltato per un'ulteriore operazione di tipo ben diverso, ahimè di cui lui stesso ha notiziato su FB:

A MESSAGE FROM KEITH EMERSON
pubblicata da KEITH EMERSON il giorno mercoledì 6 ottobre 2010 alle ore 0.25
I would like to thank all those well-wishers that wrote to me during my recent hospitalisation. I would also like to thank the doctors, surgeons and nurses of The London Clinic as well as those individuals who donate blood.
At this time I would say a prayer for all those less fortunate than myself in sickness.
To recap, this all started during a routine medical that incorporated an endoscopy, MRI, blood tests all of which turned out OK. Finally my doctor looked up my past medical records. “ I see it’s been over five years since your last colonoscopy. To be safe it is time for another.”
That test caused concern with the reveal of a dangerous polyp situated in my large colon. It was decided that I should have it removed for analysis immediately. This involved laparoscopic surgery and a two-inch incision in my stomach to remove about two inches of the colon it was attached to.
However, surgery showed up more than anyone had bargained for. A large section of my lower colon was afflicted with a diverticular disease with significant number of diverticula and it all had to come out - nearly a foot and a half of it!
When I came round from the anesthetic I discovered that I had been cut from the lower end of my rib cage to the pubic region, and what they had taken out was now in the laboratory for analysis. It would be a week before I knew the results. Meanwhile, as I lay hoping I might be recovering, I was bleeding heavily, internally. The initial response was to wait and see if the two parts of the healthy colon had bonded successfully and the bleeding would stop. It didn’t. Two blood transfusions later at 11PM, I was told I had no option other than to be immediately rushed back to the operating theater. I really thought that was it. I had no time to tell friends or family. The rest is a bit of a blur except I do remember a surgeon saying to me sometime the next day that he had successfully clipped the two parts of the colon together and halted the spurting blood vessel. Of course I remained doubtful and almost in a panic if I felt I was about to sneeze, as I still am. A few days later the results from the lab had come in. Thankfully, the polyp was not malignant. This experience made me realise the importance of having a colon screening, and of donating blood. After two weeks in the hospital, I am now recuperating in Sussex having been told by doctors and surgeons that it will be some time before I fully get my strength back.
I am most thankful to Mari for her love and attention, my family and to Greg Lake for his compassion and support.
Stay well.
Keith Emerson#65279;
5 October 2010#65279;#65279;
Tell me my life is about to begin, tell me that I am a hero, promise me all of your violent dreams light up your body with anger
theknife
Lamb
Lamb

Grandissimo Emerson!

Postby Moonhead » 14 Oct 2010, 11:12

quest'uomo ha una sfiga colossale... mi spiace davvero tanto sopratutto per il lato umano della vicenda.
Chissenefrega delle reunion e dei concerti la salute prima di ogni cosa e questo vale anche per Phillo.
Come on Keith!!!!!![;)]
La violenza non raggiunge mai la dignita' di ideologia, anche quando cerca giustificazioni in asserite necessita' rivoluzionarie: essa e' sempre e comunque urgenza di potere, esibizione individualista. (cit. Faber)
rockprogressive.it
in floyd we trust

Ma la sai usare, vero?
Moonhead
Lamb
Lamb

Return to Rock progressivo (e non...)