26 MILA DOLLARI PER LA CASA DI MIKE. al mese..

Bassista e chitarrista dei Genesis fin dagli albori del gruppo, ora alla testa di un suo nuovo complesso. Scrivete qui i messaggi a lui dedicati.

Postby topografico » 13 Oct 2010, 03:13

http://therealdeal.com/newyork/articles ... ick-avenue

--------------------------------------------------

Tre camere da letto con Ipod in tutte le stanze. E' costata 5 milioni di dollari. L'affittano perché deve andare in tour più del solito. 25.950 dollari al mese. Chi offre di più?

Mike Rutherford, a founding member of Genesis and front man of Mike + the Mechanics, is renting out his three-bedroom loft at 1 Bond Street.

The 3,400-square-foot condominium unit just hit the rental market with Sotheby's International Realty agents Mark Thomas Amadei and Jonathan Hettinger, priced at $25,950 per month.

In 2010, the England-born Rutherford was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of Genesis -- the longstanding rock band that launched the careers of super stars Phil Collins and Peter Gabriel. Rutherford formed Mike + the Mechanics in 1985, yielding hits like "The Living Years," and "All I Need is a Miracle."

According to city records, Rutheford and his wife, Angie, paid $5.03 million for the third-floor apartment at 1 Bond Street in 2008, buying it from restaurateur Josh Pickard, the operator of Chinatown Brasserie, Joe's Pub, Lure and Locanda Verde.

The Rutherfords extensively renovated the space with the intention of moving in, Amadei said, but it turns out the 60-year-old guitarist will be touring more than expected for the next few years, so the couple has decided to rent it out instead.

"They're not going to be here enough, so they decided to rent it out -- to the right person," Amadei said. The home first hit the rental market this spring, but the tenant moved out after being relocated, he said.

1 Bond StreetTo handle the renovation, the Rutherfords hired Manhattan design firm nemaworkshop. One of the first steps was to unearth the loft's six cast-iron columns, which had been covered with plaster in the 1980s, Amadei said.

The apartment has not yet been lived in since the renovation, so it's unfurnished, but there are "a lot of built-ins," Amadei said, including a rolling library ladder and LCD TV screens. The loft has a Crestron home automation system, and each room has iPod docks built into the walls. There is even a shoe closet, Amadei noted.

The west side of the apartment looks out over landmarked Shinbone Alley, which inspired a Broadway musical and, fittingly, a song by the Spin Doctors.
topografico
Foxtrotter
Foxtrotter

Postby genesisforever » 13 Oct 2010, 04:11

Nei prossimi anni ha intenzione di stare in tourneee...con i mechanics?
Ciò che non ci uccide ci rende più forti.
genesisforever
Lamb
Lamb

Postby Halfhead » 13 Oct 2010, 12:43

oppure con i Genesis e noi non sappiamo mulla?
It's scrambled eggs!
Halfhead
Nursery Crymer
Nursery Crymer

Postby Rael Matrix » 14 Oct 2010, 13:43

Premessa: i Rutherford comprano nel 2008 il 3 piano di un palazzo che dà su MANHATTAN, lo pagano 5 milioni di dollari, lo ristrutturano MA NON L'ARREDANO, con l'intenzione di trasferirsi a NYC.
Oggi i Rutherford cambiano idea: lo affittiamo NON AMMOBILIATO.[:-I]

Non prenderei sottogamba questo annuncio immobiliare.[:-I]

I casi sono 3:

1) Amodei, il broker immobiliare di New York, non sa una cippa del futuro musicale di Mike e trova la scusa del tour di Mike per cercare di affittare l'immobile.

2) Amodei conosce le cose che gli ha detto Mike e pertanto nel prossimo futuro (1-2 anni) Mike sarà "pesantemente" in tour.

3) Mike, per qualche motivo sperando che non sia "grave", non intende più trasferirsi a NYC.

Quale delle 3? [:-|][:|][:)]?[:p]
Last edited by Rael Matrix on 14 Oct 2010, 13:44, edited 1 time in total.
Rael Matrix
Lamb
Lamb

Postby topografico » 14 Oct 2010, 14:41

http://www.sothebyshomes.com/nyc/rental/0135377

Qui c'è anche la scheda, per chi volesse affittarlo...[O:-)]
topografico
Foxtrotter
Foxtrotter

Postby laviolettinadeigenesis » 14 Oct 2010, 15:04

Ahpperò!![:-I] [:)]
Mi piace il bagno!! [:-D]
La poesia è una pittura che si muove e una musica che pensa.

....why don't you touch me,
why don't you touch me, touch me now, now, now, now, NOW!!!!!

SENZA GENESIS, NOI NON SAREMMO.
laviolettinadeigenesis
England Seller
England Seller

Postby Paz » 29 Oct 2010, 16:44

Hai ragione:
'è proprio un bel cesso'[:D]

OT
A proposito di bagni: oggi i miei compagni, siccome il bagno dei maschi dalla nostra parte è ancora inagibile da quando quelli di prima l'hanno allagato, hanno staccato la porta del bagno dall'altra parte del corridoio[:0]
Chiudi gli occhi...

Apri gli occhi...

Ringrazia chi vuoi!
Paz
Foxtrotter
Foxtrotter

Return to Mike Rutherford - Mike & The Mechanics